To add a new personal contact, do the following:
- In Contacts, click the Add Contact button.
- In the Name box, enter the contact’s name. Or, if you want to specify title, first name, middle name, last name, and suffix information, click the Name button.
- Enter information about the contact in the fields provided. Note: If a field has a drop-down menu, click the drop-down menu and select the specific type of information you want to enter. For example, when you click the Phone Numbers drop-down menu, you can select Mobile and then enter the contact’s mobile phone number. You can enter unique information for each item in the drop-down menu.
- To specify which email address (Email 1, Email 2, or Email 3) is the primary/preferred email address, click the Email drop-down menu, select the address, and then click the Primary Email Address box. Note: When you are addressing an email, and webmail attempts to complete the address with a matching address from your contact list, the primary address will appear first.
- To add this contact to your Frequent Contacts box, click the Add to Frequent Contacts box. Note: To learn more, please see the "Frequent Contacts" section of the help topic, "Address an Email."
- To add a picture of your contact, click the Browse button, and then select an image file that is 50 pixels x 50 pixels.
- When you are done, click the Save button. Your contact will appear in the contact list.